August 22, 2009

Omelets, English Project and Time.

Time works in its mysterious ways. It speeds up when you are having fun, slows way down when your not. Maybe time is different for every single person. I mean, even light lags a small bit. If you are one meter away from the action, you would have lagged 0.00000000003333333 seconds. So time can be said to be relative to everyone, but because light travels so fast it does not matter until the distance is great.

In other news, I have been playing this game. It is called Visual-Utopia and I have been addicted to it. This game is a massive multiplayer online strategy turn based game and its is basically kingdoms and attacking and all that. :D Give it a go :)

Oh, about the omelets. You see, for our Moral Studies project (Of which i dislike the teacher) we have to raise up RM1000 to give it away for charity. So I came out with this idea of selling omelets and everyone has agreed. :D

For my english project, Di-Anne has choosen under the main heading of globalization, "Cultural Identity: To Retain or Reform?" Im choosing that we should reform. I do have the points. However, I can't really source out from books or papers cause there almost isn't any. Handout date is this Friday though so we should see.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment