May 9, 2010

I'm excellent in this game, and therefore, have no life.



4 days 15 hours to become level 34. Compare these stats to others, who take an average of 1 day 3 hours longer to get to the same level. I've played 454 games so far and have collected 109 Ace Player pins (Be the best player in the whole game) which comes to 0.24 of my games, which means in a quarter of my games, I am the best player there is (Hell yeah). But there's a problem.

I've been playing this game for 4 days and 18 hours.

This "problem" which exists definitely shows in my uni results, which to tell the truth, is not up to par. Scoring 67% for the Physics mid-term (Don't get me started on Dynamics test) and 26/40 for Engineering Materials mid-term says it all. I always have the feeling that I mostly know everything, which in turn, leads to my demise as I stare blankly, clueless at the questions being asked. Some of the mistakes made as extremely stupid such as 2-4(2) = -10, while others were carelessness (It is the recovery process that makes the material ductile, not annealing, which is the process of heating up a material so that it recovers,
so that it becomes ductile. Ugh)

Oh btw, I'm not a firm believer of carelessness and that I hate it when people say "Next time don't careless" because the word careless means that you didn't see the wrong in the question and therefore thought it was right, which in turn means that you can only reduce carelessness, not eliminate it. And also the fact that being careless means that you couldn't see it, so how can you see something which you couldn't see?

I think I should study more often, I don't like the fact that my calculator has ran out of battery, not my printer which has ran out of ink.

Gotta focus on studies for these few weeks cause after June 24th it'll be all over...for about a month.

1 comment:

  1. oooo...the think you know all but stare blankly at paper is my syndrome.. go study...

    ReplyDelete