March 20, 2009

OFFICIAL BLOG.

That's it. I've had it with xanga.

Too much wei...

Nat, join me. You're the only remaining person in xanga.

It is time. LOL
____________________________________________________________________

So if you're wondering why I've haven't blogged about NS somemore yet, it's because I'm starting college already! So yeah been busy and everything wei.

OK, so the last 2 days was orientation for MUFY in Sunway College! Yeah I'm there now for the March (Accelerated) intake. Like yeah im starting college life now! Open up new opportunities and contacts with ppl. But i was suprised at meeting so many people I knew already there but actually I didn't know that they were going there. Primary school friends, secondary school friends, NS friend, neighbour and even my distant cousin too! Of course meeting alot of people who are friends friends and stuff.
"MUFY (Monash University Foundation Year) is basically a course designed for the student who would like to attened Monash for the bachelor degrees." WTF LIKE DUH LAH.
Anyway, so yeah since I would like one of the best engineering courses out there I've decided to do MUFY lah. Monash IS the best in Malaysia for engineering (I think for private institutions)

The subjects I've choosen is English (compulsory), Maths, Adv. Maths and Physics. These 4 subjects are decided into 2 each, 8 in total. For example, the subjects are divided into A and B units. (e.g: Maths A and Maths B, Physics A and Physics B and so on) But I'm not allowed to take physics on the first semester as we're only allowed to take 3 units as there is not enough time. The second semester then only I can take 5 units so its both physics A and B then.

Today's orientation is basically for subject registeration and also for timetable. Im happy with the timetable I think it suits me very well. Basic breakdown is like this.

Mon & Fri

Maths at 9.45-11.00, English at 11.00-12.15, (2 HOUR BREAK!), Adv. Maths 2.45-4.00

Tues, Wed and Thurs

Maths 9.45-11.00, English 11.00-12.15, *Insert subject here*1.30-2.45, Adv. Maths 2.45-4.00

There's going to be like 12 people in my adv.class only! No girls somemore haiz...
____________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah, my parents decided that now is the time I learn how to manage my expenses, so their giving me an allowance now for EVERYTHING i do. This includes petrol, outside food, phone credit, clothes, shoes and etc. FOR 300 CAN AH? I mean, minus petrol and phone bill it's already Rm80! Rm220 for food and stuff for 1 month... that breaks it down to...

RM7.30!?!?!??! a day? Is it possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment