June 26, 2009

Grammar Police.

I know I'm not being nice by doing this, but...

From a blog somewhere:


Guys....they not fight lar...just...mouth fight~ ==

and:

I learned how to fried egg.

COME ON!
____________________________________________________________________

Malaysian studies is all over! I loved the fact that they gave us forms to fill up during the exam to rate the lecturers and stuff. Hehe I did give them a piece of my mind indeed. To hell with it it's over now.

On a completely unrelated note, I read on Jeric's blog about a 2 line rhyme which people made to send for a competition in the USA.

From his blog:

THESE ARE ENTRIES TO A WASHINGTON POST COMPETITION
ASKING FOR A TWO-LINE RHYME

WITH THE MOST ROMANTIC FIRST LINE,

AND THE LEAST ROMANTIC SECOND LINE:


1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.


2. I see your face when I am dreaming.

That's why I always wake up screaming.


3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;

This describes everything you are not.


4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,

But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.


5. I thought that I could love no other

-- that is until I met your brother.


I would like to add a rhyme of my own. *Ahem*

To be with you forever more
Would be like Satan opening its doors.

hehe.



3 comments: