June 12, 2009

Message to God: Please remove Malaysian Studies from the syllabus please.

Today's quiz was an epic fail, I will salute anyone who gets more then half correct. I hate this subject, this subject should be down with the dogs, eaten by dogs, digested, come out as shit, burn it in a furnace to generate electricity, and then only can it become useful.

i don't even know what's going on in class. We just sit there in the lecture hall, listening to her rambling on about, wait I don't even know what is she rambling on. She has not given us any guidelines, any information about the subject. That's the thing that scares me. Even NATIONAL SERVICE teachers taught us what we were expected to be thought before proceeding in their mindless brainwashing. I mean, being PREPARED to study is essential to actual studying. But not knowing what we are doing, my god this is worse then sitting down to watch 3 hours of 'The Bold and the Beautiful' everyday for 3 weeks. I wish I knew what I was doing, then decide if I should GO for the classes or not. Because I don't wanna be wasting my time going to class and then spending 1 hour seeing a movie about some tribe in Cameron Highlands where the main theme of it was about how they treat the sick? FUCK THIS. (Lol, no pun about rambling here)

Bowling, im addicted to it. I'm addicted to getting the perfect hook on the ball. Addicted to improving my technique. Addicted to getting that strike which would boost my average score to 150 at least. Didn't know bowling could be this interesting.

ok i need medical attention for both symptoms.




No comments:

Post a Comment