November 26, 2009

Great Scott! I overshot!

This post is a series of random words that come to my head, its 2am and i really dont know what to do cause its boring and i cant sleep cant cause its 8.30 just now when i slept and as you can see i am typing this post cause itrs random and unnfnsny sand i m byw not correcting ans mistakes that i type here im just wrigin as i go along and as you know that this holidays i would lke to tell yu firstly that i got a job working ain the apartment in curbe there so do drop by during dec holidays if you want secondly i think that full stops are not a neceessayry thing in sthis post as it will only slow me and down and i trealised that i have myany mistakes while i type i think that is saying somehing to my typing skills and no im not drunmk but im high on life i guess i dont knwo whow this job is going to be like the interviewer was more nervous then me while interviewing lol tso we saj;ll see i hope to see u guys during the eecember holidays those that are from london and currently reading my blog ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment