May 18, 2009

It's a small world after all.

So, I just found out that this guy whom I met in person about 2 months ago in Sunway was actually in my MSN contact list for about 4-5 years now! Damn random wei. I have no idea why we added each other now, too long ago already.

So...finals are coming soon. Just got back Adv. Maths trial results, 88%! You know I had to fight like crazy for ONE. ONE mark to raise it from 86% to 88%? At least my argumentative skills are still there. Thus, my average has risen, but the total average for my adv. maths is only 75.6%, which is 0.65% short of MY REQUIREMENTS FOR MONASH U OMG IMMA STUDY HARDER NOW CANT TOLERATE ANY MORE NONSENCE!

Stupid first test 50%.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid pie.

Oh yeah damn sad for maths these days, we've just finished our trials, and the first thing when she comes in today was "I am not happy with your results. Dhanesh! You did alot of careless mistakes!" Damn sad wei Dhanesh kena like that first thing in the morning. I also got some backlashing. Damnit, I've learned too NOT USE ADV MATHS FORMULA in MATHS exam. (Implicit differentiation)

Another thing is....I downloaded SDO! YAYAYAYAYAY. SDO rocks man. OK fine o2jam is SO WEI BETTAR AND KOOLER AND less lala...lah. But its the only substitute I have now so NO CHOICE.

And Di-Anne, Pik Kuan and Ze Wen came over to my house on Sunday! Like omg it was so random wei, they were studying for their finals and then Di-Anne had the bright idea of kacauing me since Chien Wen was not able to be kacaued by them. I myself just had woke up after a nice nap because of lunch (7 course dinner...for lunch!) when I got this sms:

"Aww, I want cats tooo. Can me and pikky and ze wen come round your house now? We're on a visiting spree whee!"

They spent about an hour at my place, while ze wen was buzy killing zombies in L4D, the girls were in my room looking around like they haven't been into a guys room before xD


ok imma go now, ciao :D

3 comments:

  1. LOL. WHATEVER LA. WE'RE FUN AND YOU LOVE IT.
    Yeah go study man. Which is what I should be doing now too :(

    Also I cannot believe you had the time to transcribe my text. I feel so honoured -.-

    We just haven't seen a room like yours before xD. Pretty sheets, man.

    ReplyDelete