May 20, 2009

Restaurant Cities, Smokers and Exams.

Eh, this restaurant city game on facebook is not bad for a facebook game wei! I didn't know it was that popular within the facebook community. Oh well, never too late to join in the bandwagon! Btw, i need tomatoes, onions, banana, strawberries, apples and pasta and if you can spare any it would be awesome wei!

When I become smoker, I become one with the smoker. I wanna always cause the most damage while not detected (well, other then through the tongue lah) Dont mess with me when I become smoker! Just killed 3 people today using it! Awesomeness. I know, exams are next week. So what? It is not like you can study for Englist, Maths and Adv. Maths anyway haha.

We're filming again!

25th is Eng, 28th is Maths and 4th is Adv. Maths. Imma die in eng, and live through numbers. Great, my vocab is lousier then my numbers. At least numbers is an international language.

Chi Kit's score: 5/10. Something special will be posted when it reached 10/10 :D


No comments:

Post a Comment